Kegney Brothers was established in 1879 at 405 12th Street in downtown Lynchburg. Kegney Brothers will again be family owned and operated at 1118 Main Street in the spring of 2014!
Kegney Brothers will bring the fundamental style of a true public house (a.k.a. pub) back to Lynchburg. In the spirit of our Irish forefathers, Kegney Brothers aspires to be a focal point of downtown; a place for locals and travelers alike to be social, dine & imbibe. Our menu will feature the distinct foods of the British Empire- the eclectic flavors of multicultural influence. The extensive renovation of the building at 1118 Main will include a vintage bar, comfortable dining room, and a spacious open air courtyard.
Check back with us for updates in the coming months!